1. Synthetic DNA, “XNA” 2. Your B of A .com, a mock BofA site 3. Computer Science Confirms Super Mario is Hard 4. How to Make Lightroom 3 Presets Lightroom 4 Compatible
1. Why the Cheapest Maple Syrup Tastes the Best 2. A €20 billion “Berlusconi” Tax 3. Solar Power Moving Down the Curve 4. A Brave Seagull
1. Full resolution photos from the iPhone 4S 2. In defense of Black IPAs 3. The 9-9-9 plan is actually a tax hike 4. 1-year-old thinks a magazine is an iPad 5. Iran tried to send a monkey to space?
1. How Yelp is Killing Chains 2. Google and the Power of Positive Feedback 3. A Sobriety Pill?
1. How Google Translator Works 2. The World’s Largest Employers 3. Our Rare-Earths Conundrum 4. A Clever New Personal Turbine 5. The First Ever Spaceship Factory 6. Netflix Looks Desperate 7. Finally, Pay by Phone 8. Remember These Sites? Here’s … Continue reading
1. Chavez’s problem: How to get $12 billion of Gold to Venezuela 2. Jay-Z’s Hegemony in the Age of Kanye 3. ‘Intercontinental Ballistic Microfinance': A Wonderful Visualization 4. Attention Governor Perry: Evolution is a fact
1. Mortgage rates hit 50 year low 2. Make your own gun powder 3. 13-Year-Old Designs Super-Efficient Solar Array 4. Encouraging news from Elizabeth Warren 5. Nate Silver on Rick Perry 6. And this is just funny.
1. Evolutionary experiments in altruism 2. Ewe’re smart (sorry) 3. Ezra Klein: Why does anyone trust the CBO 4. MIT Sloan Professor predicts Red Sox record
1. Ezra Klein: The case against nominating Elizabeth Warren 2. James Fallows: Phew! Another Threat Not to Worry About (Spying from Above Dept) 3. Flying Planes!
1. From MIT, Soon We’ll Be Able to “Throw Applications Between Our Computers and Phones” 2. Better displays with quantum dots? 3. Volcano Sunset Photography 4. If you’re into this sort of thing: The First Self-Powering Nano-Device That Can Also Transmit … Continue reading