A little cliché, but why not:
“You add the soda mix flavor you want, which you measure out in the cap. I use less than a full cap because I prefer my soda not so sweet- that is the best part- YOU control the amount of flavor and carbonation!”
I couldn’t make this stuff up. Lots of people are eager to put one of these soda makers on their kitchen counter, right next to the coffee maker. And then eventually they’ll realize it’s just expensive soda that takes a long time to make and requires you to stock CO2 cartridges in your kitchen.
2. We’re going to find out how Ted Mosby met their mother.
3. Ryan Adams is going to start drinking again, and soon after he’ll put out his first good album since Jacksonville City Nights.
4. A European country is going to default.
6. Cellphones will start to get viruses.
7. James Spector’s first meal of the year will be a sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich.
8. Facebook will go public.
9. There will be more robots doing cool things.
10. They’re going to find a Higgs-Boson! But only one.
11. Readership of this blog will increase by 50% (from 2 to 3 people!).
Mos Def? Anybody?